dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] Re: Re:

From: Mai Oliver
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] Re: Re:
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:30:30 +0100

How have you been,

Dite for the Rep lica waotches, L0w   iPRi ces we 0 ffer.

Each Re p l ica Watch: is of hig he st iqu a lity

Waatches is not only a style, but a uphilosophy.

COPY the Address below and paste in your WEBu browser:

antifrost.justworlds.com

Ascends, large and calm, the lord-star Jupiter; .
Deep in my breast -- the Negro mother. .
You may include commas and a decimal point. .
Remember how the strong in struggle and strife .
Stand like free men supporting my trust. .
Yet utter the word Democratic, the word En-masse. .
Yet shining like the sun with love's true light. .
The Female equally with the male I sing..

Sincerely,
Lane Delong