dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] FORWARD YOUR DETAILS

From: s.aprilresults
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] FORWARD YOUR DETAILS
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 13:22:57 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

FORWARD YOUR DETAILS
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT

RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS
Congratulations to you as we bring to
your notice, the results of the Second Category draws of THE
STAATSLOTERIJ INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION. We are happy to inform you that
you have emerged a winner under the First Category,which is part of our
promotional draws. The draws are being officially announced today 1st
of April,2006.Participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and
companies from Africa, America, Asia,Australia,Europe, Middle East, and
Oceania as part of our International Promotions Program.

Your e-mail
address, attached to ticket number 99001142781078-18700, with serial
number 3002-88 drew the lucky numbers 6-00-71-00-66-31  and
consequently won in the First Category.
You have therefore been awarded
a lump sum pay out of 1,000,000 (One Million Euros), which is the
winning payout for Category A  winners.
This is from the total prize
money from 6,000,000 shared among the 6 winners in this category

CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with the paying Bank.
In
your best interest to aviod mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we
request that you keep the entire details of your award strictly from
public notice until the process of transferring your claims has been
completed, and your funds remitted to your account.

This is part of
our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
participants/nonparticipants of this program.Please contact your claims
agent immediately for due processing and remittance of your prize money
to a
designated account of your choice:

To begin your claims, you are
urgently requested to contact our claims agent (MR. SMITH BROOK)
immediately with your telephone number and fax numbers, and make sure
you quote your, ENL/2251256113/00, your name and contact details in all
your correspondence with the finance institute.

 To file for your
claim,please contact the regional office
agent.

MR.
SMITH BROOK
TELE:+31(61)9668103
FAX: +31 847-572-084
Reply:
address@hidden
STAATSLOTERIJ REDEMPTION CENTRE,
AMSTERDAM.THE NETHERLANDS
Congratulations once
again from all our staff and
thank you for being part of our promotions
program.

Sincerely Yours,

MRS. MARRITT DE LOOPER.
International