dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] Can't buy rx medications in a local drug store?

From: Britney
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] Can't buy rx medications in a local drug store?
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 18:22:32 -0500

The highest attainable level of quality. (also used is: Good as Greg.) Alexander Pope This too, shall pass. Two's company, three's a crowd. Money for old rope.
If you can't join them, beat them. It's the early bird that gets the worm. Waste not, want not. Good enough for Government work. The best way to get someone to stop digging his heels in is to dig out the sand around him. You can't tell a book by its cover.
Salvage Something From Every Setback. - R Sankaranarayanan Friedrich Nietzsche, The Twilight of the Idols (1888) It's better to be silent and thought a fool, then to speak up and remove all doubt. We are all in this together. From Sandy Elsberg's BREAD WINNER BREAD MAKER; Upline Press, Charlottesville, VA; 1977, p. 80. Don't judge a book by its cover. Red to black, venom lack. Red to yellow kills a fellow. Possible Interpretation: You can achieve something in a variety of methods. What a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive.
Life's what happens while you make other plans. He who laughs last laughs longest. Happy wife, happy life. Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
While there's life, there's hope. Never do today what you can put off till (until) tomorrow . Noblesse oblige. You can't teach an old dog new tricks. In order to get where you want to go, you frist have to leave where you are. We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams. Those who lost dreaming are lost.
The value of ANYTHING is determined by the agreement of only two people. Everyone wants to go to heaven but no-one wants to die. If you don't have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all! There's many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip. Half a loaf is better than none. All good things come to an end.
This,that & the other Bloom where you are planted. You lose some... and you win some... and some you don't even bother to play. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.
Common sense to a limit is Natural; But more of it is Genius Idle hands are the devil's playthings. Knowledge is power. Smile, and the world smiles with you. Cry, and you cry alone. Law is the solemn _expression_ of legislative will. CODE NAPOLEONJust do it! (Nike slogan.)
A coward dies a thousand times before his death. The valiant never taste of death but once. Fretting cares make g If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it probably needed fixing anyway. As good as Greg. Little enemies and little wounds must not be despised. Never judge the book by its cover. Diseases come on horseback, but steal away on foot. We all make mistakes.