dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] Your Email Address Has Won A Prize.

From: Williams Campbell
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] Your Email Address Has Won A Prize.
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 14:56:52 +0100

The National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

                                          WINNING NOTIFICATION

  We happily announce to you the draw (P479) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY,online
Sweepstakes International program held on 31st October. 2006.Your e-mail
address attached to ticket number: 56475600545 188 with
Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers: which subsequently won you the
lottery in the 2nd category.you have therefore been approved to claim a total
sum of £600,000 (Six hundred thousand pounds sterlings) in cash
credited to file KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize of
£1,000,000 shared amongst the first Four(4) lucky winners in this category.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide
Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions,
associations and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion takes
place weekly, Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our
European booklet representative office
in Europe as indicated in your play coupon.In view of this, your £600,000 (Six
hundred thousand pounds sterlings)would be released to you by any of our
payment offices in Europe.

Our European agent will immediately commence theprocess to facilitate the
release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security reasons, you are
advised to keep your winning information confidential your
claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem
fit to claim your prize,This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program,Please be warned.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciaragent with your complete
Info.

(1)COMPLETE LEGAL NAMES

(2)CURRENT CONTACT ADDRESS/TELEPHONE NUMBERS

(3)OCCUPATION

(4)REFERENCE/BATCH/DRAW NUMBERS

with any other USEFUL details for record purposes:
This is part ) of our precautionary measure to avoid double claims and
unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiducial agent:
Mr. Russell king
Phone:+44-702-401-8034
E-mail:address@hidden

CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE MEMBERS AND STAFF OF UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.
Yours faithfully,
Williams Campbell.
Online coordinator for UK NATIONAL LOTTERY

Sweepstakes International Program.
Copyright © 1994-2006 The UK National Lottery Inc.
All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines

Mail envoyé par le service WebMail du Site PHP-Nuke
- http://votresite.com