dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] Totally OutOfDebt Overnight

From: vanessa stanley
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] Totally OutOfDebt Overnight
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 18:20:35 -0600

0ur Attorneys have discovered a loophole in the banking laws. With this
discovery, we've been successfu1 at eliminating people's creditcarddebt with
out them paying one more cent. WeGuarantee that we can help you with this.

C0ntact us at
312-683-5160

Where is the House of the Sorcerer? the girl enquired. The idea of being
eaten by savages had never occurred to him as a sequel to his adventures