dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] In Blink, Gladwell calls it thin slicing.

From: catholic
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] In Blink, Gladwell calls it thin slicing.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 07:55:26 +0000

These, once negative customers, can turn into positive evangelists.
For example, Southwest Airlines maintains efficiency without losing
creativity or soul. In order for corporations to participate in a world
of participation, user generated content, and citizen marketing, then
their corporate imperative is to, shall we say, loosen up the tie!
Brand credits are business activities that enhance the reputation and
perception people have of a brand, and brand debits are those that
detract from the reputation and perception of the brand. It is different
than adding a great feature or executing perfectly on service.
They acted quickly, apologized and delighted you with a resolution that
exceeded expectations.

6666

EXPLOSION!