dotgnu-pnet

RE: [Pnet-developers] A bug & possible patch as well

From: Aditya P. Bansod
Subject: RE: [Pnet-developers] A bug & possible patch as well
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 16:44:04 -0700

FYI:

C:\Documents and Settings\abansod\Desktop>csc multiple_indexers.cs
Microsoft (R) Visual C# .NET Compiler version 7.00.9466
for Microsoft (R) .NET Framework version 1.0.3705
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2001. All rights reserved.

C:\Documents and Settings\abansod\Desktop>multiple_indexers.exe
42
42

--Aditya