dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Pnet-developers] Bug updates stopped ?

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Bug updates stopped ?
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 08:32:28 +1000

On Thursday 29 May 2003 03:13 am, Gopal V wrote:
> Hi,
>       The bug updates do not seem to be sent to this list or to
> me (I was one of the notified people) . I am assuming that savannah
> got it mixed up some how and am re-enabling this ..

Yeah - something went wonky a couple of weeks ago.  Not sure if it was my
fault or not, but it wasn't intentional whatever it was.

The global e-mail notification is now set for bugs, and I personally get an
e-mail which is CC'ed to the list.  But the list copy doesn't turn up.
Perhaps there is a problem in the pnet-developers configuration.  Norbert?

Cheers,

Rhys.