dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Pnet-developers] Questions ?

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Questions ?
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 03:37:31 +0530

If memory serves me right, address@hidden wrote:
> Will we can work with Arrays()?

Apparently ... yes :)

> The arrays what kind of types do it support ?

Curiously XMLRPC has no concept of typed arrays ....
arrays for it are merely "lists" , ie an array can
contain multiple types .

So arrays should be passed in as Object[] rather
than as int[] or something like that ? (or do we
play with it inside DGEE to coerce it ?)

> Will we work with arrays of arrays ?

Yes .. it should :) ... being recursive in nature

> The server will can send and receive this arrays how ?

Same answer ...

> This new version when is it aviable ?

Sometime before christmas ;-)

(some people might call that a conservative estimate , but
 some others might notice the joke)

Seriously, I think the release is waiting for the entire
thing to stabilize ...

Gopal