dotgnu-pnet

[Pnet-developers] Savannah CVS access

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Savannah CVS access
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 09:04:00 +1000

It looks like Savannah is going to be down for quite some time yet, as the FSF
keeps finding more and more security holes to plug.  *sigh*

They have said that they can send me a copy of the RCS files so that we can
create another CVS server, but that we're not supposed to make the new server
network-accessible.  Which kind of defeats the purpose of course.

I'm still investigating what we can do to get moving again in the meantime.
There is a big backlog of changes building up and we're already starting to
get "drift" between the various developer's trees.

Cheers,

Rhys.