dotgnu-pnet

[Pnet-developers] When savannah comes back

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [Pnet-developers] When savannah comes back
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 09:00:23 +1000

When savannah finally comes back, I ask that the developers not immediately
rush to check in their latest stuff.  I'll need to merge all of the changes
that we've made so far in first before new checkins can start.

If the restart isn't done in the right order, there is a good chance that I
might inadvertently wipe out some change that you have applied when I bulk
apply the contents of my private repository.

I'll let everyone know when it is safe to return to savannah as the primary
development CVS server.

Cheers,

Rhys.