dotgnu-pnet

[Pnet-developers] [bugs #3144] recursive assemblies

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [Pnet-developers] [bugs #3144] recursive assemblies
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 17:44:42 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the bugs tracker
 of the project: DotGNU Portable.NET.

[bugs #3144] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Rhys Weatherley <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Sun 12/28/03 at 22:44 (GMT)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Should be fixed now, but I don't have the facilities to
properly test Mercury to verify as its build environment
relies upon MS-specific tool behaviours.  Please enter a new
bug if there are still problems with executing recursive
assemblies.

[bugs #3144] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: DotGNU Portable.NET
Submitted by: Fergus Henderson
On: Mon 04/07/03 at 13:32

Category:  None
Severity:  5 - Average
Item Group:  None
Resolution:  Fixed
Assigned to:  None

Original Submission:  According to Rhys, Portable.NET doesn't handle
assemblies with recursive dependencies.
This prevents "ilrun" from being able to run
programs generated by the Mercury compiler.

See <http://subscribe.dotgnu.org/pipermail/developers/2003-April/010375.html>
and the preceding articles in that thread.

Follow-up Comments

Date: Fri 10/10/03 at 16:54         By: ktreichel
MS .Net doesn't support recursive dependencies either.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=3144>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/