dotgnu-pnet

[Pnet-developers] Plan for Portable.NET 0.7.2

From: Rainer Größlinger
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Plan for Portable.NET 0.7.2
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:15:54 +0200

Hello,

0.7.0 was released about a month ago and if I remember correctly the
decision was to do a 0.7.2 release in July with updated libs, libtool
and platform fixes and so on.

1. As far as I know, known issues with libgc-6.5 (only threading on
cygwin seems to have caused problems) have been sorted out (klausT?) and
this one may go in now?

2. Who (if it's updated at all) is going to handle libffi?

3. What's the status of ajmitch's libtool/platform build fixes that are
used in the debs for some time now? Shouldn't they finally go into pnet
cvs?

I'd like to know who will take care of what task and when the 0.7.2
release will be. Does July 30th sound reasonable and enough time to get
things sorted out?

Rainer