dotgnu-pnet

[Pnet-developers] Re: embedding a binary resource?

From: Mike Voytovich
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Re: embedding a binary resource?
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:48:24 -0700

Oops,

Russell Stuart kindly pointed out that "-fresources" does indeed allow
arbitrary binaries to be embedded into the assembly.

Is there any way to rename the resource - i.e., give it a name other
than the file's original name (such as can be done with the optional
ID field using -resource:RESOURCE[,ID] with Mono mcs) ?

thanks,
-mike