dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Pnet-developers] New User Questions

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] New User Questions
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:46:48 -0700 (PDT)

> I am a new user of Pnet and am wondering if there is a working copy of Pnet
 > that interfaces with the .NET environment?

 *with* ? .. pnet is an implementation, it provides same (well, if it isn't, we
have
 bugs to fix) features and bugs as the .NET framework.

 > If someone would kindly summarize the current devleopment status it would be
> very helpful.

 Basic lib and runtime support + Windows.Forms implementation

http://t3.dotgnu.info/code/Dotgnu_Simputer.avi
 http://t3.dotgnu.info/code/fireball-edit.png (XSP running ASP.net on top of
pnet)
 http://t3.dotgnu.info/code/nexxia.png (jabber client from _Simon)
 http://phoenix.inf.upol.cz/~polakr/pnet/portable_studio1.png (XAcc running on
pnet)

 Should give an idea of how far ahead pnet is ... If you think it's worth your
 time and effort , lend a hand.

 Cheers,
 Gopal
 --