dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] Pennyy Stock Trading Report

From: Patrica Downey
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] Pennyy Stock Trading Report
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:09:42 +0200

Smart Money Eqiuties
LITTLE STCK CAN MEAN BIG DOLLARS FOR YOU!

Date Of Action: Monday, Febuary 19, 2007
MEGOLA Inc. The Enviromental Sloutions
Symbl: MGOA

Currently Price: $0.056
Short Term: $0.50

*BREAKING NEWS!*
Megola Introduces AF21, a TotalF ire Inhibitor

-2007-02-16 16:00 ET CORUNNA, ON-
Megola Inc. (PNKSHEETS: MGOA), a leading envirnomental solution provider, is
pleased to introduce one of its newly acquired "Anti-Fire" products, FA21, a
water-based, non-toxic, non-corrosive, fire inhibitor. AF21 does not merely
delay the spread of fire; it prevents fires from starting.
JUMP IN ON >>MGOA<< AT $0.05 FIRST HTING TUESDAY MORNING!!

PLEAS EGO READ ALL THE NEWS ON THIS ONE!!

** Act Early **

those wounded lightly enough so they could flee, not like ... not like the
glazed,  far-away  look  of  men  about  to  turn children again,
might  be  Romans,  we  can only conjecture. On one such conjecture we