dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] Or centric by pretoria

From: Susanna Hancock
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] Or centric by pretoria
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 11:35:58 +0100

vvatch this stock Trade
Diamant Art Corp. (SYMBOL: DIAAF.OB) is set to explode on Thursday 02/15/07
All signs pointing to bullish market.
Recommendations: Very strong buy!

SYMBOL: DIAAF.OB
WED. CLOSE: $0.0008 SHORT TERM TARGET: $0.0019
LONG TERM TARGET: $0.0041

Diamant Art Corp. is the exclusive distributor of Diamant≥ Food Wrap. One of
the world's first NON-PVC polystyrene-
based stretch films, Diamant Food Wrap is a revolutionary health oriented product that is both recyclable and ecologically friendly. Diamant Art Corp. already sold 22 million feet of Its biodegradable "Pallet Film", more to come!

Englishman  as the  ENGLAENDER; to change  the sex,  he adds  INN,  and
thatstands for Englishwoman -- ENGLAENDERINN. That seems descriptive enough,
butstill it is not exact enough for a German; so he precedes the word with
thatarticle which indicates that the creature to follow is feminine,  and
writesit down thus: die Englaenderinn, --  which means the she-Englishwoman. I
    If he  had known what it had cost me to acquire  my art,  he would alsoave
known that it would  break any collector to buy it.  Harris and I  hadbeen hard
at work  on  our  German  during  several weeks at  that time, andalthough  we
had  made good progress,  it  had been accomplished under great
The  inventor  of the language probably got what he  knew about a
consciencefrom hearsay.
    Now, by the above dissection, the reader will see that in Germany a manmay
THINK he is a man, but when he comes to look into the matter closely, heis
bound to  have  his doubts; he  finds that in  sober truth  he is a
mostridiculous mixture; and if he ends  by trying  to comfort himself  with  the
(to  let, to  lease,  to  hire); and the word VERHEIRATHEN  (another way  of