dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] Are the BBC guilty in covering-up 9/11 and the contro

From: Stopthelies
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] Are the BBC guilty in covering-up 9/11 and the controlled demolition of WTC-7?
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 06:41:21 -0500

CRIMINALS WITHIN OUR GOVERNMENT DELIBERATELY ALLOWED 9/11 TO HAPPEN!!!!

Why were “hijacked” airliners allowed to fly around the Eastern U.S. for hours
without being intercepted, pursued, or even seen by our military jets???

How could Flight 77 slam into the Pentagon unopposed, 45 minutes after the WTC
was struck by other “hijacked” airliners???  How did that huge Boeing with a
wingspan of 125 feet disappear into an initial impact hole merely 16 feet
wide??? Why does our government refuse to release any clear video of what
happened to Flight 77 at the Pentagon???

Why did WTC Building #7, which housed CIA, FBI, SEC, Giuliani’s bunker, etc.,
implode exactly like a professionally-controlled demolition given that it was
not struck by a plane & had a few small, scattered fires???  Why did the WTC
Towers erupt, explode, & collapse at virtually free-fall speed???

Why was Bush allowed to remain in that schoolhouse so long, a pre-publicized
target, also endangering the children???

Why did top officials of the Bush regime, PNAC Neo-conservatives, state in the
year 2000 that their plans for "preemptive" wars  [U.S. wars of aggression]
would take too long to implement, "...Absent some catastrophic & catalyzing
event--like a New Pearl Harbor" ???  Why did a "New Pearl Harbor"  then
prophetically occur on 9/11/01, paving the way for them to invade Afghanistan,
Iraq, (Iran next)???

Please watch “Loose Change” free on the web & visit: 911truth.org -
911inquiry.org - physics911.net  questioning911.com - WTC7.net - 911Blogger.com
 911revisited.com - mujca.com - 911review.com - 9/11proof.com  stoplying.ca -
ny911truth.org - mime11.com & hundreds of other truth sites for overwhelming
proof that 9/11 was an inside job!!!

Wake-up now! Research the above facts for yourselves! Our nation & the world
are in peril!!!