dr-geo

[Dr. Geo] Is it possible to get a canvas for a main DrGeo window in a sc

From: philippeback
Subject: [Dr. Geo] Is it possible to get a canvas for a main DrGeo window in a script?
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 04:04:15 -0700 (MST)

I wanted to use "FSD" like scripting in scripts (not what I can write in a
worskpace, in scripts in the main DrGeo windows).

But there doesn't seem to be a way to get access to a canvas from there.

I inspected a self arg1 and drilled down but it seems that there are only
math items and I cannot add points, polygons etc.

This would be nice to have.

How can I do have access to such a canvas?

TIA
Phil

--
Sent from: http://forum.drgeo.eu/Dr-Geo-users-f4023913.html