dragora-devel

[Dragora-devel] A big change

From: Matias A. Fonzo
Subject: [Dragora-devel] A big change
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 14:54:55 -0300

Hi all,

I hope you're well.  :-)

I do not know what happened before, meditating on the night,
I realized that Dragora is going to nowhere without a community.
Especially for a distribution created from scratch.  It is time to
encourage the Dragora community!

Discuss and inform about what is happening inside and see where we go,
or where we want to.

I don't pretend TO BE the community, I want to join as anyone else.
The power must be used to be of benefit to the community, and give the
good example.  I don't want to be alone in this adventure and fun! I
hope you join too ...

Thanks for all!

--
GPG pub ID = 0x3AAF1CEC203A99D5
Key servers = hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net - keys.gnupg.net