dragora-users

Re: [Dragora-users] development: Boot process

From: daniel
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] development: Boot process
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 19:00:35 +0002

Hi,

I’m interested in helping. I must say that I’m not a professional programmer, but I have developed some basic programming skills along the time.

I can write some code in VBA (yes..., I was young and I needed it), I have basic knowledge of C (I think I can use a *pointer  ;-)) and I can make some scripts in Bash.

Regarding networking at boot time, I have studied a little when installing a Linux from scratch OS. In fact I have had an interesting fight against my old laptop trying to boot the wifi.

Well, if I can collaborate in some (simple) way just tell me .

Daniel