dragora-users

Re: [Dragora-users] [musl] Re: [musl] Darkcrusade 2017Jun09 (cross compi

From: mzpqnxow
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] [musl] Re: [musl] Darkcrusade 2017Jun09 (cross compiler set)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 07:32:48 +0000

Ah, I see, thank you for the explanation. Good luck, sounds like a very difficult and time consuming project, I commend your ambition.

Like you, I'm also very busy but I will try to track the project and lend a hand if I can if you're able to succinctly express some work that needs to be done, and it's within my area of expertise, at least. But I realize even that takes time and might be difficult.

No promises from me of course, as usual, due to time constraints.

Thanks again for the response