dragora-users

Re: [Dragora-users] Unable To Install From Bootstrap

From: Matías Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Unable To Install From Bootstrap
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 18:29:10 -0300

Hey Daniel,

On Wed, 3 Apr 2024 10:28:51 -0400
Daniel Wilkins via Dragora-users <dragora-users@nongnu.org> wrote:

> Hi,
> I followed the instructions in BOOTSTRAP.md to generate an iso
> and the iso certainly seems like it should contain packages
> (it's 3.6gb) but the installer fails to find any packages on it.
>
> Are there any manual steps which can be taken to make the iso work?
> I also tried mounting the packages on /packages from my host system
> on the vm and the installer just kept crashing on "Prepating to mount
> on the rest of the system" so it seems there's a bug somewhere in there
> too.

The steps described in the BOOTSTRAP.md file build the complete ISO including
all packages generated during the build.
You can find them, inside the installer where the option to specify a build
directory is given, include the directory:

/var/cache/qi

(which is where the software packages are located).