druidaphplib-support

[Druidaphplib-support] affiliate question($700.00)savannah.nongnu.org

From: kirk meyer
Subject: [Druidaphplib-support] affiliate question($700.00)savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:31:19 -0700

Hi
I found your website on a directory and feel you would be an excellent match
for our affiliate program.
We pay $700.00 per sign up.
Average affilliates last week made $4,789.00 with ezine subsribers of 5,000 or
more.
We pay 1/2 weekly so you see instant cash for your efforts.

Maximize your subsciber list you worked hard to get it.

All you do is invite your readers to a free live auction class after the class
they recieve over $300.00 of hot new auction spider software just for attending.
A portion of those attending will love what they learned and sign up for the
more advanced courses and you get $700.00

Every reader needs to learn how to sell/buy properly.
We have the top pros in the industry teaching.
We all have something to sell.
For mor info,references and to sign up go to
www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/freeclss/t.asp?id=1007

Thanks for your consideration.
Kirk Meyer
Affiliate Manager