druidaphplib-support

[Druidaphplib-support] Your site is now linked to ours, please check lin

From: HTML Code Resources
Subject: [Druidaphplib-support] Your site is now linked to ours, please check link for accuracy
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 14:32:00 -0500

Dear Webmaster ,

I'm the webmaster of a html code resource website at
http://www.html-code-resources.com.

I've collected quality links to other resources on my links page.

I came across your site and feel that it'd make a perfect fit in my collection
of
links.

I've already placed a link to your web site along with a description at
http://www.html-code-resources.com/htmlcursorcode.

I'd appreciate if you'd place a link back to my site using the following link
and description:

http://www.html-code-resources.com

Resource site for html code resources containing articles, newsletters, links
and much more.  All FREE and conveniently located in one spot to make your
research fast and easy.

If you'd like the description of your site modified or if you have any other
cross-promotion
ideas just drop me a line.

Best regards,

Webmaster