druidaphplib-support

[Druidaphplib-support] link partner with your site!!

From: jasmine
Subject: [Druidaphplib-support] link partner with your site!!
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:27:34 +0800

Dear webmaster,

I represent the largest dating site for vegetarian singles and friends in the world. Many of our vegetarian users would be interested in visiting your site. You may also want to join our affiliate program and link exchanging program.

1. $10 commission for every paid member you drive to us. -- almost 100% of our monthly membership.
2. We can exchange link with our affiliate to help it get higher PR and good ranking.

About our site:
1. Page Rank: 4
2. Traffic Rank: 206,661
3. Tens of thousands of current members, hundreds of new sign-ups everyday and more than 15% free sign-ups converting to paying memberships.

If you are interested, please click
http://greenpersonals.visit.ws/

Affiliates Manager
Walnut Creek, CA94596