druidaphplib-support

[Druidaphplib-support] LSI Based SEO

From: Kasib Khan
Subject: [Druidaphplib-support] LSI Based SEO
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 16:48:51 +0530

SEMANTIC WEB VERSION II:

Google is coming up with Semantic web. Are you ranking well with this latest algorithm of search engines and will you continue to rank well?

Is you website LSI compliant?

Search Engines like Google (who are pallbearers for technology) are already reaching out for it by adopting LSI in their ranking algorithms. You can know more about Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latent_Semantic_Indexing here.

Contact us now to have:

FREE LSI Diagnostics of Your Site

We will check your website for its LSI algorithm readiness, free of cost. You can just reply back to this mail with your URL in the subject line.

To introduce, we are worlds largest (65 dedicated resources) LSI based SEO company with operation center in Delhi, India.

We offer Web Promotion Consulting and full 360 degree services in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Link building, Content Syndication, PPC Management, Web designing and Web Copywriting.

We look forward to hear from you.

Happy Rankings.

Kind Regards

Kasib khan

Online Marketing Consultant

Mosaic ITES Services

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thanks for your cooperation.