[Duplicity-talk] I hate to broach this subject... but...

From: numa
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] I hate to broach this subject... but...
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 23:34:54 -0500 (EST)

Duplicity is perfect for my needs, and it has become an integral part of
our backup situation at my site.  However... there is one minor problem.
The problem is, is that I am not always on site to do restores, and my
users are total idiots.  What I am saying is, well, it would totally
replace our day-to-day backup also IF, it had a gui...  I know, I don't
need one, and noone on the list does.... but If there has already been
some code constructed, or a partial project someone has started, I would
love to know about it. perhaps there is already a gui, but I am unaware.
Does anyone have any thoughts on a gui?  Kris