[Duplicity-talk] Feature: multiple remote (local) file server

From: Puks Puu
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Feature: multiple remote (local) file server
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 15:39:55 +0200

First. Idea of duplicity is great! At the moment I am doing backup wiht my own shell scripts using tar, gzip and then transfer files via scp to backup servers.

But, duplicity has ability to make incremental backups. And that is useful sometimes.

But, I did not found feature for having multitple backup destinations.

Example: I have a three servers. And I want them to make backup. And backup should be stored locally and also on other two servers.

So, command like this (for backing up home directory, storing backup locally and on other servers): duplicity /home/me file:///local/backup/dir/ scp://address@hidden/some_dir scp://address@hidden/some_dir

Is this possible at the moment?

All the best,
Indrek.