Re: [Duplicity-talk] Gmail backend

From: Mathias Wagner
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Gmail backend
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:23:12 +0200

Hi,

nice to hear that my changes found some appreciation. I am not very familiar
with creating patches but I will try to figure out, how I can create a patch.
Do you need a patch against a special version ? If not, I would create a patch
against version 0.4.2 (latest stable). I also had to modify libgmail (just a
minor correction, maybe a bug - i will check against the latest version of
libgmail and also send you a patch for this modification.) Maybe I will need
another week.

Mathias