[Duplicity-talk] data set sizes

From: Richard Houston
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] data set sizes
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:20:38 -0600 (CST)

Hi all,

New to the list but I am really excited about the prospects of Duplicity.

Question: Is there any limit to the size of data sets that can be backed up.
I have a need to backup 30 gig of data which include both small files
like openoffice docs as well as larger > a gig in size. Can some of the
list members maybe pass on what they are doing with Duplicity?

Also I would like to automate the backups. Does anyone have any
experience with gpg-agent. If so is there a quick and dirty howto for
Duplicity and gpg-agent?

Thanks all. Take care!!

Best regards,
-Richard Houston