[Duplicity-talk] duplicity and deleted files

From: Martin Kaffanke
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity and deleted files
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 22:03:28 +0000

Hi there!

I'm using duplicity to backup server data to a second hard disk which is
built in into the server.

There is one question:  How does duplicity deal with deleted files?
What if a user deletes his own files, then the nightly duplicity run
works and the day after he checks that he would like to have that files
back.  Is that possible?

And a second Question:  How do we check if my two harddisks work
correctly?  Will that be checked automatically somehow or do I also have
to run fsck every night (which needs fs to be mountet readonly I think)?

Thanks,
Martin