Re: [Duplicity-talk] Timothy is your Yaar! :)

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Timothy is your Yaar! :)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:03:44 -0600

Ingrid Lohmann wrote:
> I'm sorry for foolish question...
>
> but I have serious beginner problems with duplicity.

That's what the list is for, and its not foolish to ask.

> Please Can can you put me back on the list ?

You were never removed, only address@hidden, the one that sent the
spam.  I guess I should not have replied to the whole list.

> I installed duplicity according to the following howto:
> http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/209

I did not know about that howto.  I appreciate the info!  Its good.

> if I start duplicity with this script:
> #!/bin/bash
> export PASSPHRASE=signtest
> duplicity --encrypt-key "111A0168" --sign-key "D21AV63" /home/mybackup
> scp://address@hidden//root
>
> I get the following error message
> ---begin---

This looks like it should work.  What version are you running?

The error you need to process may be between the command line and the
start of the traceback.  If not, please rerun and add '-v9' to the
command line, then post all of the messages from the command line down.

...Thanks,
...Ken