[Duplicity-talk] Re: Entering wrong ssh password with --ssh-askpass

From: Marcin Zajączkowski
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Entering wrong ssh password with --ssh-askpass
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 15:25:42 +0200

On 2008-05-22 13:31, Kenneth Loafman wrote:
(...)
Entering a wrong ssh password (when using --ssh-askpass switch) causes
Duplicity to try 5 times to login using that wrong password (of course
without any chance to login). Retries are good, but for a wrong password
it doesn't have sense.

Would it possible to detect that error and (with --ssh-askpass) ask for
a password again?

Thanks for pointing that out.  I'll write up a bug report and get it
fixed.  I believe that it happens for all backends, not just ssh.

Great. Thanks.

Best
Marcin