Re: [Duplicity-talk] unused assert

From: Paul Walker
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] unused assert
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:13:06 +0100

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 08:30:01PM -0700, Jason Dusek wrote:

> -               backup_chains = self.get_sorted_chains(backup_chains)
> -               self.all_backup_chains = backup_chains
> +               self.all_backup_chains = self.get_sorted_chains(backup_chains)

I haven't checked the code, but unless get_sorted_chains does an in-place
sort of the thing given to it, haven't you just changed the meaning of this
code...?

(It might be correct; just wanted to check.)

--
Paul

"I have a longstanding agreement with tequila: I won't
 drink it, and it won't make me sick."  -- Brian Kantor