[Duplicity-talk] restore a single Directory

From: Andre Dieball
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] restore a single Directory
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:43:06 +0200

Hi

I'm struggling finding the right command line for restoring a single directory (with the age flag, e.g. 4 D) into a different directory.

All I tried ended either in a error message and nothing happened or ended in duplicity restoring the whole machine into the destination directory.

Last thing I tried (thought it's correct:

/usr/bin/duplicity --verbosity 4 --encrypt-key ABDEFG --sign-key ABCDEFG --gpg-options="" --file-to-restore var/www/clients/clientx/ weby/web/ -t 4D ftp://address@hidden/morpheus/ /root/ backupstuffrestore/

Basically I'm using ftplicity

Thanks a lot in advance, any help is appreciated

Andre