Re: [Duplicity-talk] Pipelined sftp uploads?

From: AJ Weber
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Pipelined sftp uploads?
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 08:32:38 -0400

I had a different reason to workaround the issue where duplicity uses so many connections, but what I ended up doing is installing openvpn between the source and target (again, a bit of a special case where I was just using one client to backup a bunch of shares) and then switching to FTP over the VPN link.

-AJ