Re: [Duplicity-talk] Quotes in bash script

From: Ed Blackman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Quotes in bash script
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 16:29:37 -0500

On Tue, Nov 09, 2010 at 11:57:37AM +0100, Martin Basting wrote:
For some reason it ignores the quotes for the excludes. So it does not exclude
our excludes. If we run the syntax manually it just runs it.
Does anyone has an idea how to get this script working?

Another poster has given you a direct answer, but I thought I'd chime in with an alternate solution, using --exclude-globbing-filelist with a different argument per host. That way the globs are protected from expansion by being in a file.

Ed