[Duplicity-talk] resuming a large restore?

From: Timothee BESSET
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] resuming a large restore?
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 09:28:25 -0600

Hello,

I am trying to restore data on a link that is much less reliable than
the initial link it was backed up from. There's about 30GB worth of
data, and it looks like any time the process is interrupted it has to
be started from scratch again. Are there options to make that easier?

I suppose I could transfer everything locally first with a restart
friendly solution (rsync) .. I need twice the disk space but that can
be arranged..

TTimo