Re: [Duplicity-talk] Unsupported backend scheme "ftps"

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Unsupported backend scheme "ftps"
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 16:18:20 +0100

hahaa... just was checkin' it as well, you forgot to package ftpsbackend.py,
didn't you ;) ...

just tried your workaround and it asks for lftp now, like it should. in shell
ralph could run

$> wget
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~duplicity-team/duplicity/0.6-series/download/head:/ftpsbackend.py-20110306151233-j94r3qpej0k1o2uw-1/ftpsbackend.py

in duplicity/backends folder.