Re: [Duplicity-talk] Check what files have been changed before backup

From: SanskritFritz
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Check what files have been changed before backup
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 14:50:09 +0100

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 2:16 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> i know that mike added the --dry-run option exactly for that purpose .. try
> duply profile bkp --dry-run

I use this all the time, but this doesn't give me a list of files. But
now that I thought about this, I increased the --verbosity to 8, and
voilá! (Duply uses --verbosity 4 by default) Thanks for the tip, mr.
Duply :)
duply profile bkp --dry-run --verbosity 8

Ironically this helps also with the answer to my other quesion about
the translation of A, D, M strings :) Finally I can see them alive.