Re: [Duplicity-talk] no-compression still compresses?

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] no-compression still compresses?
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 16:42:57 +0100

i see.. so it can be mistaken, cause it only tries to interpret what file type
it may be?

anyway, sigtar, difftar should be untarable with tar, right? so he could try
that.

or, just to find out if it compresses: backup a quite big plain text/sql dump
file.. the resulting volume will be significantly smaller if it really
compresses although forbidden.

..ede/duply.net