Re: [Duplicity-talk] How to restore subsets from a backup?

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] How to restore subsets from a backup?
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 10:56:59 +0100

works for me, probably the safer approach.
i'll answer to the list too to file it for other users possibly having similar
troubles in the future.

i assume you try to restore the only user's home in your file list. so please
run the restore command again but with maximum verbosity this time '-v9' (agn.
check if it contains private data, obfuscate).
zip and attach the output..

..ede/duply.net