[Duplicity-talk] What is the correct way to debug Duplicity (in particul

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] What is the correct way to debug Duplicity (in particular a backend) ?
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 22:12:23 +0100

Hi,

I'm working on the implementation of Skylable backend for Duplicity.
You can see my work in progress here:
https://github.com/andreagrandi/duplicity-sx/blob/master/duplicity/backends/sxbackend.py

I'm working inside a virtualenv environment, just for your information.

To test it I do: python setup.py build
then I execute a command like this and I get the following error:

(duplicity)andrea-Inspiron-660:scripts-2.7 andrea [master] $
./bin/duplicity --full-if-older-than 1M /home/andrea/google_appengine/
sx://indian.skylable.com/vol-andy80/
UnsupportedBackendScheme: scheme not supported in url:
sx://indian.skylable.com/vol-andy80/

What I'm doing wrong? How I'm supposed to test it?

p.s: I tried to insert a ipdb line in the init of my backend but I see
that is not executed at all, just like my module didn't exist :(

Any idea about how to fix this?

Thank you so much, cheers.

--
Andrea Grandi -  Software Engineer / Qt Ambassador / Nokia Developer Champion
website: http://www.andreagrandi.it