Re: [Duplicity-talk] can gs use ipv6?

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] can gs use ipv6?
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 17:51:39 +0200

as backends are quite independent in duplicity and only knitted API-wise wrt.
put/get/list etc. file operations, there is a high probability that you can use
IP6 under the hood without duplicity even recognizing it (eg. using hostnames
resolving to IP6).

you will have to research though, if and how IP6 is supported by the underlying
backend (eg. lftp when using ftp or boto for gs in your case) and how it is
enforced.

..ede/duply.net