Re: [Duplicity-talk] Globbing filelist warning

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Globbing filelist warning
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 09:13:41 +0100

Hello Christian,

Yes, Ken is right, it would be helpful to see the full commandline that you are typing in and what version of duplicity you are running ("duplicity --version").

You don't happen to be using duply instead of duplicity? Old versions of that used to give the warning when you used the regular file list, but it is now fixed.

If you include the --dry-run option in your commandline, it should do a simulated backup, though I'm not sure how much information it gives about the final size.

Kind regards,

Aaron