Re: [Duplicity-talk] large upload "ETA stalled"?

From: Ted Timmons
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] large upload "ETA stalled"?
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 16:54:14 +0000

This is cool, Claudio and Edgar, thanks.

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 2:01 AM edgar.soldin--- via Duplicity-talk <address@hidden> wrote:
i wonder if it'd make sense to somehow mark/tag backends that support progress and throw an error when --progress is enabled on a backend that currently does not support it?

local file progress should probably properly implement via
  http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~duplicity-team/duplicity/0.8-series/view/head:/duplicity/path.py#L622
to avoid "stalling" on local targets. users might be confused when their otherwise outperforming system claims to be "stalling".

..ede/duply.net