Re: [Duplicity-talk] backing up using SFTP to a directory under my home

From: Luis Tirado
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] backing up using SFTP to a directory under my home directory
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 20:18:54 -0500

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the reply. In this case, I can manually browse, place,
remove files from the /proj/backup_dir directory via sftp command line
when I connect manually via sftp commandline, via doing cd
/proj/backup_dir, put, etc.

It seems what I'm missing is how to add batched commands to change to
the correct backup folder before placing the backup there, or somehow
to de-couple the creation of the backup archive from the actual
upload, something along those lines.