durito-dev

[Durito-dev] Time lag in web site availability, cvs

From: ahg
Subject: [Durito-dev] Time lag in web site availability, cvs
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 00:37:02 -0500 (CDT)

Because there's a delay between when I upload stuff to the savannah web cvs and
the updated page being made available, only one of the aforementioned texts is
available right now. The other should appear on the site in less than an hour or
two.

By the way, people who want write access to cvs should register as savannah
developers and send me their username, please.

- Andrew

Obtén tu correo en www.correo.unam.mx
UNAMonos Comunicándonos