dvdrtools-devel

[Dvd-devel] compiling

From: Sean McNeil
Subject: [Dvd-devel] compiling
Date: 30 May 2002 14:10:48 -0700

Hello,

I'd like to help with this effort.  I recently purchased a pioneer
lf-d311:

'MATSHITA' 'DVD-RAM LF-D310 ' 'A123' Removable CD-ROM

I can't even compile the stuff in cvs, however.  I'm running under
freebsd with all the appropriate items installed.  I can't do autoconf
or autoconf213.

first, install-sh wasn't there so I borrowed it from the gcc sources.
Then config.sub, config.guess.  Now, I get a whole bunch of problems
spit out by autoconf.

Anyone willing/able to help me get over the first hump?  I'm not
subscribed to the mailing list yet, so please send to my email address
directly.

Any and all help appreciated,
Sean